Thursday, September 18, 2008

The 25-Man All-Jewish Team Playoff Roster


"There's only one October," and it's just around the corner. So I thought this would be apropos.

For now, all I can give you is a list. Why? Because I get off on withholding - and making obscure references to Arrested Development...

Stay tuned for a more in-depth analysis that breaks down why I picked these players, who was borderline, who got cut, and what exactly my criteria was.


Starters:
First Base: Hank Greenberg
Second Base: Ian Kinsler
Shortstop: Buddy Myer
Third Base: Al Rosen
Catcher: Harry Danning
Right Field: Sid Gordon
Center Field: Shawn Green
Left Field: Ryan Braun

Bench:
Kevin Youkilis
Mike Epstein
Ron Blomberg
Gabe Kapler
Art Shamsky
Morrie Arnovich
Goody Rosen

Starting Rotation:
1. Sandy Koufax
2. Ken Holtzman
3. Steve Stone
4. Dave Roberts

Bullpen:
Larry Sherry
Scott Radinsky
Al Levine
Barry Latman
Saul Rogovin
Harry Eisenstat

No comments: