Monday, August 1, 2011

A Misleading Last Name

I hate to burst your bubble, faithful readers, but as far as I know Paul Goldschmidt is NOT a member of the tribe. I am almost certain the Jewish Sports Review has already made an inquiry on this matter.

I know this isn't exactly a pick-me-upper, especially after the regrettable Kipnis revelation, but I've got to report the facts. Besides, we've still got some promising players in the upper minors who should be up sooner rather than later. So, keep checking the blog for updates on their status.

Batting cleanup, Kevin Youkilis was 2-4 with 1 triple (his 2nd) and 1 RBI against the Indians.

Batting 3rd, Ryan Braun was 2-4 with 1 double (his 26th) and 1 RBI against the Cardinals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know his uncle (a Goldschmidt) and he is Jewish