Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fuld Makes The Squad!

According to this source, Sam Fuld will start the 2011 season on the Rays' bench as a backup outfielder. This will mark the 1st time in Fuld's career where he will be on an MLB team's Opening Day roster. Huzzah!

Kevin Youkilis was 0-2 with 1 RBI against the Twins.

Ike Davis was 0-3 with 1 RBI against the Braves.

Danny Valencia was 0-3 against the Red Sox.

Gabe Kapler was 0-1 against the Padres.

In other news, Jordan Farmar has been outstanding the last few games for the New Jersey Nets. I would be remiss if I didn't mention him. In his last 4 games, he has 3 double-doubles. He had 10 points, 4 rebounds, and (a career-high) 17 assists the other day against the Wizards. He had 10 points, 10 assists, and 4 steals against the Cavs. He also had 15 points, 5 rebounds, and 16 assists against the Magic.

1 comment:

William J. Tasker said...

I think I was as excited as you when I heard the news about Fuld yesterday. heh